Who are we?
Our website address is: https://coloc-actions.be
The non-profit association Coloc-4ctions (hereinafter referred to as Coloc-Actions) is an association whose purpose is to develop and offer all services and activities intended for the various publics concerned by the world of shared accommodation and shared housing.
As an association, Coloc-4ctions collects and processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the "GDPR") and the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the "Privacy Law").
Coloc-Actions is aware of its responsibility in the collection and processing of data and attaches great importance to the optimal protection of all the data it holds on natural persons and does everything in its power to ensure constant compliance with the Data Protection Act. RGPD.
1. Who processes your personal data (Data controller)
Your personal data is processed by Coloc-Actions, as the data controller within the meaning of the RGPD. Its contact details are as follows:
Rue de Mérode 213, 1060 Saint-Gilles
General telephone number : 0472 66 48 00
General e-mail : email@example.com
|Chairman Mr Abde Ali Yousfi Rue de Mérode 213, 1060 Saint-Gilles
2. How to contact the Data Protection Officer
Coloc-4ctions has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for :
- Advising and informing COLOC-ACTIONS ;
- Monitoring compliance with and application of legislation and regulations in accordance with national law.
If you have any questions about the protection of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer
Rue de Mérode 213, 1060 Saint-Gilles
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What personal data is collected?
Personal data is "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly".
For example: a surname, first name, national registration number, postal address, email address, telephone number, number plate, etc.
2. Data collected directly from you
Coloc-Actions collects personal data in order to carry out its tasks, in particular when you contact our association to request information or support.
Our agents collect the following categories of personal data:
- Information relating to your identity: surname, first name, national registration number, place of birth, marital status ;
- Contact information: address, telephone number, email address;
3. All the information you need to make sure you get the most out of your involvement in our project
3. Main sources of information
We mainly collect personal data from you. Where this is not the case, the data comes from the databases managed by the social security institutions to which we have access for the performance of our duties, via the Banque Carrefour de la Sécurité Sociale (BCSS).
4. What are the purposes of collecting and processing your data?
Coloc-Actions acts within the framework of the legal missions assigned to it by law.
Coloc-Actions may process your personal data in order to provide you with the best possible support.
5. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
In accordance with Article 6 of the RGPD, Coloc-4ctions only processes your personal data in the context of its missions on the basis of at least one of the following grounds:
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest;
- You have consented to the processing of your data for one or more specific purposes (e.g. image rights).
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is used primarily for internal purposes by
Coloc-Actions may also share your data with various public or private institutions as part of the performance of its duties, when required to do so by law or by a court decision.
Coloc-Actions transfers some of your data to its subcontractors to the extent strictly necessary for the operation of the applications and/or management systems to which it has subscribed. Subcontractors may only act on the basis of instructions communicated to them by Coloc-Actions.
Your data will only be communicated to the above-mentioned third parties for the purposes set out in point 4, within the limits of the legal bases (point 5) and in compliance with professional secrecy and the guarantees required by law. RGPD. Under no circumstances will your details be passed on for commercial purposes or sold to third parties.
7. Retention of your data
Coloc-Actions is required to retain your personal data in order to meet its legal obligations (e.g. tax, social security).
Your data is stored in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
1. Your rights
The GDPR guarantees data subjects such as yourself a series of rights (Articles 12 to 22 GDPR). These rights are as follows:
- The right to information : You have the right to know at any time what personal data we process and how we use it;
- Right of access : you have the right to consult your personal data and to receive a free copy;
- The right to rectification : you have the right to have inaccurate data rectified and incomplete data completed;
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that the use of your data be suspended, particularly if it is contested;
- The right to erasure : you have the right to request the deletion of your data under certain conditions, in particular when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. It should be emphasised that this right to erasure gives way in the event that an overriding interest is at stake and taking into account Coloc-4ctions' legal retention obligations;
- The right to data portability : you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to you or to a third party of your choice in a machine-readable format;
- The right to withdraw consent For example, in the context of image rights. If the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Some of these rights are subject to legal conditions and may only be exercised under the conditions laid down by the regulations and on condition that they do not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties (privacy, professional secrecy, etc.).
2. How can they be used?
You can exercise your rights by sending a written, dated and signed request by completing and sending our access form for the attention of our DPO :
- or by e-mail: email@example.com
- or to the address: Rue de Mérode 213, 1060 Saint-Gilles
Please send your request with :
- The completed form. You will find it here Thank you Hicham for creating it
1. Response time
The response time is 30 days from receipt of the request. It may be extended by one month depending on the complexity of the request or the number of requests. In this case, we will inform you within 15 days of receiving your request. We reserve the right not to respond to manifestly unfounded or excessive requests. Your request will be kept for as long as any recourse is possible.
If you believe that Coloc-Actions has breached its obligations and infringed your privacy you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
Data Protection Authority (DPA)
Address: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Information security measures
We are committed to protecting the security of the personal data we collect. Consequently, we apply a confidentiality policy in this area within our association. In addition, each member of staff is bound by professional secrecy in accordance with Article 458 of the French Penal Code.
We also undertake to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect information against loss, malicious modification, destruction or unauthorised access.
In addition, Coloc-Actions requires its service providers and third-party suppliers to always take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of security for the protection of personal data.
This Policy may be amended from time to time in order to comply with legal requirements.
This version was updated in March 2023.